“Don’t break the bank, but try to give as generously as possible and in a way that is meaningful for you.”
At MEF we feel every gift is meaningful, and we deeply appreciate each person’s generosity. We also believe in recognizing each individual’s donation, and for those of you who would like a public acknowledgement, we will list your gift in our monthly e-newsletter.
We share below some ways you might consider making a donation to the Media Education Foundation.
- In memory of a loved one
- In honor of a loved one or to celebrate a birthday or special event
- A monthly pledge
- A multi-year pledge
- A one-time gift
- A gift from your family foundation or community foundation
- A gift from a corporation with whom you are personally involved
- A matching gift from your employer
- Earmark a gift for MEF film production
- Earmark a gift to subsidize distribution of MEF films to high schools, or community groups, nonprofits, or your favorite library.
Please see below the convenient ways you can make your gift to MEF today, and thank you very much for your generosity!
You can give now using a credit card. Our system is safe and secure.
Donate by Phone
Contribute by credit card by phoning MEF at 1.800.897.0089.
Donate by Mail
You can mail your contribution in any amount to:
Media Education Foundation
60 Masonic St.
Northampton, MA 01060
For information on making multi-year pledges and sustaining gifts, or to set up a meeting to learn more about the organization, please contact Sut Jhally, Executive Director, at 413.584.8500 x2203 or email@example.com.
MEF is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.