Your film will be reviewed by a committee. If your film is selected for distribution, you will be offered a contract. Terms of contract offers may vary. You will be expected to provide:
1. Completed composite film in Beta SP or Digi Beta or DVCAM (see Master Materials above)
2. Synopsis – A short, typed description of the film’s storyline.
3. Credits – A complete principal cast and production credits list.
4. A black and white or color photo of director (jpg preferred) and 75-500 word bio of director(s)
5. A time-coded transcript in the Google Video format.
6. High-resolution images from film (jpg preferred). The more, the better.
7. Up-to-date list of all prior screenings, awards, reviews etc.